- 088-383 88 38
- Op werkdagen voor 20:00 besteld, dezelfde dag verzonden
- 14 dagen bedenktijd
Vacancy DevOps Engineer for Smart Home Security Products (0.8 fte)
Egardia started in 2008 under the brand name WoonVeilig as the first company in the Netherlands that introduced an online DIY alarm and Video system controllable by mobile phone. It changed the home security industry from complex and expensive to something that is easy to understand, easy to use and affordable. Egardia brought home security to the next level by introducing the Smart Security System that added connections with other home automation systems. Getting your lights and heating to be automatically controlled was never that easy. Based on the context of your alarm system smart scenarios can be created for intelligent security and comfort. WoonVeilig is right now the biggest security company in The Netherlands and Egardia is growing rapidly in Europe.
The Information Systems and Technology department (IS&T) is where all the intelligent products and services originate. IS&T team members love to improve existing products and services and they are crazy about developing new ones that are super smart and easy to use. Currently our team consists of in-house (fullstack) Java developers, testers and mobile developers.
As DevOps engineer you will be part of this team and together with the other developers build and maintain software that will give our customers the best possible user experience. Next to this you are able to quickly understand complex systems and see where we can optimize and simplify processes. Are you somebody who prefers to automate and simplify everything, then we are looking for you!
As a DevOps engineer you will:
- Setup and maintain monitoring tools for internal and external services.
- Create tools for easy maintainability of our applications.
- Improving the configurations of our applications and services.
- Advising business in case of security, stability or scalability issues.
- Automating our internal and external deployments.
- Making sure that all of our environments are up to date.
- Investigating and advising better and more efficient hosting solutions.
- Advising our lead-developer with architectural decisions.
- Translating our security policies to actions and keeping our services safe and secure.
Do you recognize yourself?
- Experience working with of at least one programming language (e.g. Java, Python)
- Enjoy working in *nix environments
- Knowledge of databases (MySQL) and monitoring tools like Nagios or Splunk
- Knowledge and experience in CI / CD (GIT, Jenkins, Ansible, Bamboo)
- Experienced working Agile while using tools like Jira and Confluence
- Security by design; system- and application-hardening
- Passion for security, smart home and automating manual processes!
- You have good communication skills;
- You are pragmatic;
- You have affinity with security and performance issues;
- You are quality-oriented and have a high sense of responsibility;
- Flexible and proactive attitude;
We offer you
- Plenty of room for individual initiative and entrepreneurship;
- Informal atmosphere in an innovative, talented and passionate team, with short lines of communication;
- Good salary and benefits such as retirement benefits and training opportunities.
Are you enthusiastic and want to respond to the position of DevOps engineer here at Egardia/WoonVeilig? Please send contact us by email with your CV to email@example.com (attn. David Beckershoff).
Acquisition in regard to this vacancy is not appreciated.