- 088-383 88 38
- Op werkdagen voor 23:45 besteld, dezelfde dag verzonden
- 14 dagen bedenktijd
VACANCY | Mobile App Developer (Android)
Egardia started in 2008 under the brand name WoonVeilig as the first company in the Netherlands that introduced an online DIY alarm and Video system controllable by mobile phone. It changed the home security industry from complex and expensive to something that is easy to understand, easy to use and affordable. Egardia brought home security to the next level by introducing the Smart Security System that added connections with other home automation systems. Getting your lights and heating to be automatically controlled was never that easy. Based on the context of your alarm system smart scenarios can be created for intelligent security and comfort. WoonVeilig is right now the biggest security company in The Netherlands and Egardia is growing rapidly in Europe.
The Information Systems and Technology department (IS&T) is where all the intelligent products and services originate. IS&T team members love to improve existing products and services and they are crazy about developing new ones that are super smart and super easy to use. Currently our team consists of in-house (fullstack) Java developers, Product specialists and an iOS App developer.
As Mobile App Developer you will be part of this team and it's your job to give our customers the best possible user experience by building state of the art online services & apps! You are closely involved in the preparation of functional specifications, and you are making the translation to the technical design. To do this you consult with your colleagues in business development and the product designer. You are aware of the latest developments in the field of application development and like to use the newest methods and techniques.
Your main focus will be Android development for which you will join a small App development team in which you will be responsible of maintaining and improving our Android apps. Currently this team consists of one other App developer with a lot of experience in iOS development and some knowledge regarding Android. Together with him you will work on our Android and iOS apps and bring our Apps to the next level.
As an Android Developer you will:
- Design, architect and develop our existing native Android Apps
- Use dependency injection, TDD or BDD.
- Develop the complete architecture of App used by thousands of users.
Do you recognize yourself?
- Good knowledge of Android SDK
- Good skills of Java OOP
- Clean Architecture and MVP/MVVM
- Building Apps using Google Architecture Components, RxJava, Dagger, Retrofit
- Passion for writing readable, maintainable and well-tested code
- Understanding life cycles of the App
- Experience with REST APIs, operated in multi thread without blocking UI
- Knowledge of writing Unit and UI tests
- Experience working with Agile, scrum, Jira.
- Strong knowledge of Git and proper Git Flow
- Experience with UI and animations in Android, a good feeling for design
- Passion for security, smart home and automating manual processes!
- You have good communication skills;
- You are pragmatic;
- You have affinity with security and performance issues;
- You are quality-oriented and have a high sense of responsibility;
- Flexible and proactive attitude;
We offer you
- Plenty of room for individual initiative and entrepreneurship;
- Informal atmosphere in an innovative and entrepreneurial team, with short lines of communication;
- Good salary and benefits such as retirement benefits and training opportunities.
Are you enthusiastic and want to respond to the position of Android Developer at Egardia/WoonVeilig? Please send contact us by email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (attn. David Beckershoff).
Acquisition in regard to this vacancy is not appreciated.